Native to western Washington, Jade relocated to Spokane with her fiancé Jake Waslaski to pursue her career in real estate. Prior to her role as a real estate professional, she demonstrated her contract knowledge and client relation expertise as head of human resources & payroll for a Seattle based non-profit company specializing in securing employment for adults with developmental disabilities .
Leadership in the community is a primary focus as she's secured several leading positions in both city and state real estate specific fields including governmental affairs and toastmasters on the local level and the SPIRE mentorship on the national level. Since beginning her real estate career, she has obtained several certifications, designations and endorsements including the commitment to excellence and client excellence awards. Clients often describe her as friendly, communicative, detail-oriented, and fun to be around. In her free time, you can find her climbing at the local bouldering gym, attending a public speaking event, or working in her home garden.
- Spokane County District Lead for the Washington Tiny House Association
- Advocate for Camp STIX diabetes youth camp
- President of Toastmasters International Spokane Division
- National Association of Realtors SPIRE Mentor
Certifications, Designation, and Endorsements
- Certified in smart home sales, social media marketing, and luxury home sales
- CLHMS (certified luxury home marketing specialist) designation
- C2EX (commitment to excellence) endorsement