Originally from Seattle, Jade moved to Spokane to pursue her career in real estate after obtaining her license from the Rockwell Institute. Prior to her role as a real estate professional, she demonstrated her contract expertise as head of Human Resources and Payroll for a Seattle based not for profit company specializing in securing employment for adults with developmental disabilities .
Her work in the community is a primary focus as she's secured several leading positions in both city and state real estate specific fields. Since beginning her real estate career, she has obtained several certifications, designations and endorsements including the 2021 client excellence award. Clients often describe her as friendly, very communicative, detail-oriented, and fun to be around. After living on the west coast for many years, Jade currently resides in North Spokane with her husband and business partner Jake Waslaski. In her free time, you can find her exercising at the local bouldering gym, spending time with her Doberman Pinscher at the park, or finding local fashion-themed events to attend.
- Spokane County District Lead for the Washington Tiny House Association
- Vice-Chair of the Spokane Realtors Association Governmental Affairs Committee
- Member of the Spokane Realtors Association Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Committee
Certifications, Designation, and Endorsements
- Certified in smart home sales, social media marketing, and luxury home sales
- CLHMS (certified luxury home marketing specialist) designation